Monday, March 1, 2010

The 'Lou Sang' Journey of CNY 2010

I know I'm lazy (...always...). But I just can't get myself together to do the typing and photo editing for my own blog, cause of all these stupid festive seasons (Christmas, CNY, blah, blah, blah.....). Lots and lots of holidays, make you lazy and wish to do absolutely nothing, but spend all your money.....

My CNY for this year is quite normal, ordinary, usual......or should I say boring? Nah, is not that boring actually. Just that the more I grow up, the more I can't feel the joy and happening of the festival. I still remember when I was small, I'll be watching tv at home, waiting for reunion dinner on the eve of CNY, sometimes help out in the kitchen (just sometimes), while my aunt busy preparing the dinner from noon onwards. During CNY, we'll visit relatives house in Gopeng, I'll ask some friends to go along for house hoping (mainly to take more ang pow of course) and we usually stay up till very late for the first 2 nights of CNY, helping my aunt do the praying. Everything is just so fun and lively when it comes to CNY.

Well, I don't really feel that much for this year. In fact, the feeling of excitement for CNY become less and less during these few years. I guess things really change a lot when we grow up.

But still, I had some fun too. As my title, I think 'lou' quite a lot of 'sang' this year. Not that many really, but most of my CNY events come with 'lou sang'. (that's a must for CNY.....)

The first CNY-like dinner that I had this year was my sort of  收工酒 at 1+1 steamboat, treated by ling ling, our boss for the brand department.....(ling ling 万嵗!!!???). No 'lou sang' for this 1 (yet....), but make it so CNY was the post dinner activity.....posing and photographing at 1Utama, with all the Meows~

Loveeeeee those cute and fat meows all over 1Utama. Makes everyone wanna hug them...(including me....)

Eve was the busiest day for my, had to rush for 2 reunion dinner(?) at 1 day, morning at dar-dar's place, night at aunt's place. Last year use to be 3, but this year my mom join my aunt side (thankfully!), so that save my stomach a bit.

Nothing much for day 1 & 2 of CNY, no relatives, no activity, nothing special for day 1. And day 2 was a little special, co I get to have a post valentine's dinner and watched Percy Jackson on that day. Is like a out-of-prison day for me, coz I was damn boring on day 1. Family dinner again on day 3, blah, blah, blah......and my 'lou sang' thingy starts on day 4.......when we're celebrating the '1/4 working + 3/4 new year~ing' mood with my beloved colleagues at neway, 1Utama.



 

Fun sing k session, quite a nice way to celebrate CNY. Had another gathering with secondary school's ji muiz on that night. Feels great, coz it's been a really long while since I last appear in a gathering.

The second 'lou sang' was with my family on the 7th day of CNY (the real day that you suppose to 'lou sang'). Cute little Hou Hou ( 5 years old cousin of mine) almost throw his chopstick in the air during the 'lou sang'.

And finally, the 'wait for so long' gathering with those animation ffk kaki.

 
I know 'lou sang' suppose to be fun, but they're just way too excited during the 'lou sang' session (my hands T.T .....)
Love to see them as well. It's been a long time since we all gather, and we still spend some crazy time like we use to during the college time.

That, more or less conclude my CNY 2010. Still have to work on week days, still wondering what to do in life, what's really new other than the year?

I know is already too late, but still I wanna wish whoever that read this Happy Chinese New Year 2010 (or 2011 in really advance better?)
 
Meows~

No comments:

Post a Comment