Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009.....

Looking at Jaemy's blog makes me think back on what I did throughout the whole 2009.
And let's see.....

January...
February.....
March..........

Is really nothing much bout this 3 months...Just normal working, shopping, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, bla, bla, bla.....

And here come the...

April...

There was this news from Sean (my office's copy writer) said that JAL had a promotion for their flight from KL to Japan.....
Under his strongly recommendation....we booked our trip to JAPAN! (my dream place to travel...)

May...


Waiting and planning for our free and easy trip to Tokyo...(extremely excited)

June!!!

The best month throughout this whole 2009....coz I went to Tokyo!!!


We had an awesomely great time there of course......

July...
August...


Besides spending our working time like a zombie (post Tokyo trip reaction),there were these crazy interns in our office, and we had some crazy time together.....



Tiring but fun Sing K session at 1 Utama.



The Jogoya Promotion...



The crazy trip to Port Dickson & Malacca.....


September.....


Is my Birthday month!!! But too bad, nothing beats June after the Tokyo trip.....



Went to Pangkor as a Birthday trip....First time did some beach side activities....nice experience....


October...


Eleana's (my office's producer) Big day.....


Everyone's trying to look good on that day.....

November...

Spend another zombie month while planing for the Christmas trip.....(I love Christmas)

December.....

Here comes my favorite month....Christmas Month!!!
Spending Christmas at KL would be nice, but since I never meet Singapore for 2 years, of course should pay a visit there....so....we went on a Christmas trip to Singapore.....



Well, this trip more or less conclude my 2009.
Problems still there, issues stay unsolved... But what's new, right?
Thanks to all these trips, I can say I still enjoy my 2009 :)

And now, should start and fight for my happily 2010!!!

Happy 2010 Everyone!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment