Sunday, March 21, 2010

War of Facebook

It was a boring day.....
It was another working day.....
Until I found this.....

There goes my ordinary-just-another-working-day.
Mind blank, thinking 'What-The-****' at first. But a second later, the name of the fugitive quickly appear in my mind.
Who would be so interested in naming me as a future mum for the sake of his own fun, other than my beloved colleague-Jaemy ?

Of  course, I won't just sit there and let him had all the fun.

Revenge #1:
Wanted to offer a super-tempting reward at first, but that's just too expensive for his head. So, I decided he only worth RM2.

Revenge #2:
What can I say? If you can terrorize people's fb account when they're away, please remember to logout your own one when you have to attend a sudden meeting, if not.....
Well, thanks to the 'pepper' that he add, at least my office day and my fb account become a little more flavorful.....

And I learn 1 thing..... ALWAYS remember to logout whenever you're away, even just for 1 second, cause you don't know when your feel-so-bored colleague will get a chance to touch your keyboard.....

No comments:

Post a Comment