Monday, March 22, 2010

Way Back To My Past.....

It was a lovely Saturday.
Other than I had to wake up earlier than my usual working day to rush to Putrajaya, there was really nothing much to complain about.

Why I had to rush to Putrajaya? Because.....

The 2nd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta!

Planned to reach at 7:00am, but in the end, because of can't wake up on time, so we reach at 9:++am instead. Wish to see some special + weird + cute hot air balloon at first, but too bad, we're too late, and all the nice balloon fly off.
Well, is ok. I still get to see some fun stuff there. Like.....
People ready to fly in the air.....
Smiley Balloon.....
And people rolling back and for in a big transparent ball.....

Nothing much I can say bout the fiesta, except crowded, hot and extremely hot. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. Just that we're too late to get there and most of the nice thing just fly off before us. Overall it still a nice experience coz I never really see a hot air balloon before.

After spending 2 hours in this hot hot environment, the real fun of the day begins.....

The fun was.....We went to have lunch at this lovely restaurant that I used to hang out after school during my secondary school time. It's a restaurant with a beach theme called 阳光海岸 (Sunny Beach), located somewhere near Pudu Plaza ( also somewhere near my secondary school). Quite like this restaurant because it contain my memory of secondary school. I still remember how we walk to this restaurant to have our lunch after some co-curriculum activities at school. And until now, the restaurant haven't really change much compare to how it looks in my memory. Feel that it's quite special cause the whole restaurant really fill with lots of beach element.

They have this big brown area on the wall at the back of the restaurant, fill with sunny-beach theme song lyrics. They even change the song from time to time. All is about beach or summer.
The whole restaurant are fill with blue and beige color. As you can see, they even stick some little dolphins on the wall.
Place for some school girls to live a sweet memo. That's a must for a restaurant near school area. Not  the nicely renovate kind, but it gives me a homely feel instead, with all those kinda homemade decoration filling the restaurant.

Here comes the food time......
We ordered a set meal and a ala-carte rice set. And the set meal included.....

Homemade Gui Ling Go.....
Not a Gui Ling Go fans, so nothing much to say about it.

A glass of Green Tea + Pearl inside.

A rice set. This was my dar-dar's set, and he happen to fancy some fried chicken at that time, so he ordered a Lam-Yu  Friend Chicken Rice. All rice comes with a bowl of soup. Not a heavy MSG type of soup, taste more like home-cook ABC soup to me. Yummy.

They even offer an orange flavor ice tube for each set meal. Another thing that wakes my childhood memory. Seldom see people sell ice tube on the road in these days.

Ta ta!!! My ala-carte rice set. Salad Friend Chicken Rice! Love this so much. Always ordered this whenever I come to this restaurant. Crunchy fried chicken coated with spicy thousand island sauce. Totally suits my taste. All rice set is just RM5.++, and the set meal that my dar-dar ordered is RM8.++. Overall the f&b there is quite reasonable for student and is actually quite cheap for working people who used to pay RM10++ for a set lunch like me (work at high class area mah.....)

A full and nice lunch just not enough for me to enjoy my secondary school memories. A piece of  fried prawn
cake is a perfect add on.

Freshly made from a mobile store park in front of Pudu Plaza main entrance. Again, taste of my past. Always pay RM0.70 to get this piece of crunchy prawn cake to satisfied my mouth and my stomach after a tiring school day. Not soggy and thick at all. Nicely fried round shape prawn cake outside, with slightly soft filling in the middle, fill with prawns and carrots. Just simply nice.


A nice lunch and a piece of crunchy snack for my tasty secondary school memories. The next of course is DESSERT!!! And our target is the 100 Yen shop at ss2, because in there have something so soft and sweet and cold.....


What we ordered was grape flavor snowy ice. Too sweet for my liking. Prefer the green tea snowy ice I tried before.

Restless stomach just won't stop here. The next stop is the place where we'll have our college gathering- Yippee Club at SS2.

Honestly, nothing tasty to eat there, but there is this one beverage, enough to attract us back to the shop again and again.

The Original Yippee Club Milk Tea! ( RM 7:00 for large size).
Milky, fragrant and irresistible drink for me. But some might find it too milky.

Last but not least, another way  to remind me of my past...... a college foundation gang gathering.
It was a full and fun day. Wish I could do this in my every weekend. Searching the taste of my past, discover new things and having fun with friends. It's a nice Saturday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment