Thursday, May 6, 2010

Asian Food House Restaurant.....

Hang out a lot at Damansara lately, because of work.
After almost consume most of the food that 1 Utama can offer, I and dar dar decided to look for new supplier. And so, Damansara Uptown become our target (he he.....).


Target No.1: Asian Food House Restaurant

Reason: It was late after dinner time and we haven't had our dinner yet. Rush to Uptown, didn't know what to eat. Most of the shop almost close. Then we saw this shop that looks like can offer lots of choices for us.


Looks more like a Japanese restaurant to me. (Yah, Japanese again..... I'm so obsessed with Japanese stuff)
Their menu was more than Japanese food.....Taiwanese, Korean, Local.....basically any food with Asian theme. But I can tell, it's more to Japanese + Taiwanese side. Less choices for other country's cuisine.


Mother of Pearl -Original (RM 5.00)
Large pearl milk tea. Very fragrant one. Smooth and sweet. Addictive taste, just like Yippe Club.


Japanese Curry Pork Chop Rice (RM10.80)
Obviously I'm the one who ordered it. Thick curry sauce with generous amount of potatoes and carrots. Below it was a piece of  fragrant deep fried pork chop. 1 word: YUMMY. The pork chop itself had a kind of fragrant smell in it. Plus the curry was exactly taste like the 1 I ate at Japan, thick and smooth, full with vege sweetness. Normally, people just use our local rice to cook Japanese cuisine. But this one was real Japanese rice. Nice!


Beef Noodle Soup (RM8.80)
Yes, I don't eat beef. But My dar dar did. According to him, it's very DELICIOUS. Fragrant, flavorful soup, with very generous amount of beef slices and beef meat ball (he was smiling while eating this). The only things to critic was, after he ate half of it, the soup started to taste a little saltier.

Sauce that comes with the noodle. Very special taste. Can't tell exactly what's inside. It taste a little sour, lime kind of sour, a little wasabi sharpness inside, and a little ginger taste too. All together, nice combination.

Overall, I'll recommend my colleague to come have lunch with me here if we have time. Cause I think that they have many choices of food here, and the price is reasonable too. You can find many food under RM 10.00 here. Some more, the taste has guarantee. ( according to what I tried that day ).Will come to try more next time :).



Asian Food House Restaurant

Location:
38, Jalan SS21/58, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment