Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yummy 'Traffic'.....

Is been awhile (again!) since my last update my blog.
I know, I'm super duper lazy person.
Always wondering why those professional food blogger do it ( searching for good food, hold themselves back to take photos of yummy food although their stomach are putting the siren on, edit photos, putting them on blog right after the visit, blah, blah, blah.....). I find myself impossible to be one of those pro.
Well, then again, I just wanna share.

And this time, I think I really found a nice place. Nice as in AFFORDABLE and YUMMY at the same time.

Like any other day, I was cracking my head, thinking what to eat for dinner after a long day work, and I was trying my best to avoid places in 1 Utama (coz I was there for almost 3 meal a day * 7 days a week ). So, I and dar-dar decided to go somewhere near, yet not so familiar for us. And we found this.....

The Traffic D'light Cafe, somewhere near Bandar Utama, Damansara.
Think that all food in Damansara are expensive? Think again.

First thing that come to the table after ordering was this.
Snow Fungus & Winter Melon Tong Sui (RM 3.80)
I know is normal to pay RM 3.80 for a bowl of dessert, but.....

Look at the bowl compare to my hand. I don't know bout you, but this bowl definitely a little bigger than what I expect a single portion of tong sui should be. Can divide into four small bowl. Oh, by the way, in this picture was another flavor - Snow Fungus & Sea Coconut Tong Sui (RM3.80)
Both tong sui were nice, not too sweet, and not tasteless either, just perfect. But I prefer the white 1, coz for this dark colored 1, the sea coconut were a little hard to chew.

Pork & Yam Bun (RM 4.50)
Chinese steam bun with stew pork with yam inside. Filling was a little too salty, but if eat together with the bun, it'll be just fine.

Steam Chicken Noodle (RM 6.80) 
Love the sweetness in the soup. Not too salty. Feels like eating ramen in some expensive chinese ramen restaurant. The chicken are quite tender too.

 Fish Steam Meehoon (RM 8.00)
A must try! Cooked like normal steam fish, with meehoon under the fish. So as you can imagine, all the flavor of the fish and vege were fully adsorb by the meehoon. 1 word - Yummy! 


MilkButter Chicken with Rice (RM 8.50)
I always like milk butter stuff. So I ordered this. The portion was quite big. I just wish that the chicken could be juicier, coz this one I had was a little chewy due to the way they fried it. But the taste was just nice. 

Overall, I think this place is great. I even visit it twice in a roll in 1 week to try all these food. And these were just like 5% of what they have in their menu. I'll definitely visit again to try out other stuff. Nice choice of lunch and dinner place for me ^_^.

Traffic D'light Cafe
1-10, Dataran Pelangi Utama One Avenue,
Jalan Masjid, PJU 6A,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

(Above Carrefour Express, 1st Floor)
(Near One-Utama Shopping Centre)

No comments:

Post a Comment