Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wonderland Vs Wanderland

First of all, why call this blog 'Wonderland'?
Yes, everyone hopes that their life is wonderful, but how many of them really think that "Oh, my life is sooo wonderful...."?My guess is..........not many, including me.
Life's quite perfect for me before I start my working life, but once I step out from my college, is totally a different world. Life's getting more complicated now. Well, I'm not saying that I don't like my life now. But I just can't stop myself from keep wandering, 'Is this the life I wanted?'.

I have a nice job, nothing troublesome happens to my family, I've a boyfriend that really cares for me, and I even have few good friends. Everything looks fine. But some how, I just keep wandering, 'Am I really happy with my current status?'.
Nowadays, I find myself become more and more confuse. I can't say that I lead an unhappy life. Is just that I keep feeling there is nothing to celebrate in my daily life, nothing to feel happy for, nothing that I can think of now.
Another question pops out, "Am I too greedy?", "Will I get punishment for my greediness?"
Just keep on wandering......
So, I think better I name this blog 'Kath's Wanderland', refer to the owner that keep on wandering in her daily life....(haha).....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaths, don't forget you still have at least a good student -- Orenji here.
    We are not only teacher and student, but we're friend.
    Somebody will always curios about their life, because of reality, we are difficult to have our own wonderland.
    Furthermore, we have too much on our shoulder. Life is beautiful because its happening, we are born to make memory and history, that make our life complete. We have endless demands, that motivate us keep moving and moving.
    Enjoy your life, Kaths!

    Your,
    Orenji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Orenji,
    That's so sweet of you to leave such a comment.(Well, I don't think anyone would read my blog at the first place...haha)
    From the day I left the classroom, I see you all no longer as students, but my friends. So don't worry, I'll remember you all.
    Anyway, thanks for viewing and commenting my blog.

    ReplyDelete